Tuesday, November 15, 2005

More ActivBoarders On Their Way

Thanks to all attendees at this afternoon's Professional Development session on ActivBoards 2006. I counted 18 educators in the room at one stage in between losing our original brainstorm list somewhere between my original presentation flipchart and showing people how to insert images! As I pointed out, the seven of us who started with boards in August have barely had them for a term and we have only scratched the surface of the potential. So, I was really heartened by the keenness of our new potential ActivBoarders. The questions were great - I hope I got to the core of what you wanted to know. When the feedback comes back in, I will share it here so that you can see what fantastic plans people have for this teaching and learning tool. I forgot to share the final cartoon I had lined up that was a good way to finish. Check it here.
Thanks to Rachel at BardWired for that link.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home